Transcript: Random Trainer Regrets Challenging Ash

  1. TrainerHey! You! I challenge you to a pokemon battle!
  2. AshUgh, really? Again?
  3. TrainerI choose you, Oddish!
  4. AshAlright fine. Go Charizard.
  5. TrainerUm, holy sh*t is that a dragon?
  6. AshIt’s a Charizard.
  7. TrainerThat looks like a f**king dragon.
  8. AshIt’s a level 55 Charizard. It’s a pokemon.
  9. TrainerLevel 55? Are you kidding?
  10. AshWhat?
  11. TrainerI threw out a level 20 radish, and you think it’s necessary to throw out a level 55 fire-breathing dragon?
  12. AshI have to be the very best!
  13. TrainerThat’s not going to make my Oddish faint, it’s going to incinerate him.
  14. AshThen why did you challenge me?
  15. TrainerUh, because you were in my line of sight. I had to.
  16. AshThat doesn’t make sense.
  17. TrainerLook I don’t make the rules, just please pick a different pokemon.
  18. AshFine. Charizard return! Go Zapdos!
  19. Trainer…Fuck this.