- If you smell what The Rock is cooking!
- The Rock's main catchphrase, first said at WrestleMania XIV during an interview with Jennifer Flowers (March 29, 1998)
- Gennifer Flowers: I'm here with the Intercontinental Champion--
The Rock: Whoa, actually, Genny, it's The People's Intercontinental Champion.
GF: Excuse me... The People's Intercontinental Champion, The Rock. Now, Rock, the people want to know--if you were the leader of this country, how would you run things?
TR: Well, actually, Genny, The Rock feels like this. First and foremost, the term "leader" is really beneath The Rock. The Rock feels like a more appropriate term would... "ruler."
GF: OK, if you were the ruler, how would you handle the homeless situation?
TR: I'll tell you what, Genny, that's a touchy subject for The Rock, the homeless situation in America. The Rock feels like this: as long as The Rock still has his palatial palace down on South Beach in Miami, FL, he really couldn't give a damn whether they live in a Frigidaire box or a Kenmore box. As long as those homeless pieces of trash keep their cardboard boxess off The Rock's freshly mowed grass, everything will be copasetic.
GF: Well, how about the judicial system?
TR: Well, first and foremost, as long as The Rock's fans across the country realize that The Rock is the judge and the jury, everything should be fine. Actually, after The Rock has contemplated that for a second, if The Rock were the jury, nine times out of ten he'd be a hung jury... if ya smell what The Rock is cooking.
GF: How would you run the White House?
TR: Tough job, tough question. But The Rock of course is up to answering it. The Rock feels like this: As long as all the interns in the White House, beneath The Rock, knew their damn role, and they didn't get out of hand, step out of line, and they didn't do anything orally wrong--excuse me, Genny--morally wrong, then The Rock wouldn't have to do what he does best, and that's lay the smackdown in a major way. Thank you very much, Genny.
- The Rock is interviewed by the original woman involved in a presidential scandal with Bill Clinton, Gennifer Flowers. This took place before The Rock's Intercontinental Title defense against Ken Shamrock at Wrestlemania XIV (14) on March 29, 1998, live from Boston, MASS.
- If you are The Game, then quite frankly, you need to go back to the drawing board because your game absolutely sucks!
- The Rock to Triple H on an episode of Smackdown!. (January 11, 1999)
- Well since Rock's baby left him... He found a new place to dwell... It's down at the end of Jabroni Drive at... Smackdown Hotellalalalalaaaa!
- The Rock sings his version of Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel" to Mankind while he is on the ground during their Last Man Standing match at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre 1999 (February 14, 1999)
- Look at The Rock's competition! Look at him! It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap, and out came Mankind!
- The Rock takes some time out during his Last Man Standing match with Mankind at St. Valentine's Day Massacre 1999 to do some guest commentary. (February 14, 1999)
- Hold the mic up, jabroni, before The Rock slaps the taste out of your mouth! You *referring to Stone Cold Steve Austin* come out here and you spit your little talk about how the Rock comes out and spits his little nursery rhymes. Well, I'll tell you what, the Great One has a little nursery rhyme for you, Stone Cold, and it goes like this: Mary had a little lamb... Well, I'll tell you what, piss on the lamb, piss on Mary, and piss on you! The Rock is gonna go out there tonight and do what do what he does best, and that's lay the smackdown on your roody-poo *crowd finishes it for him by saying "candy ass"* - Uh uh! Hey! Don't do it! Don't do it, because the Rock guaran-damn-tees to prove to you *points to audience*, you *points to interviewer*, this goof holding the camera, this chick gawking at the Rock, he will prove to the millions *crowd finishes it for him* and millions of the Rock's fans exactly why the Rock is the Great One, exactly why the Rock is the chosen one, and exactly why the Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the best damn WWF champ there ever was, if you smelllllll *crowd says "smell" along with him* - Hey! Uh uh Philly! This ain't sing-a-long with the champ! If ya smelllllalalalalow what the Rock... *The Rock pauses very theatrically, lifts a hand to his face, uses it to turn his head to the side, pushes his chin down, and cocks the People's Eyebrow* ...is cooking!
- Stone Cold Steve Austin... The Rock knows how much you like to drink. So The Rock is offering you a couple of drinks tonight. The drinks are on The Great One. But here's a stipulation, Austin: The Rock says don't get drunk and pass out, or else you'll wake up with The Rock's fist in your mouth, and his foot up your ass!
- The Rock, to Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania XV, before their WWF Title showdown later that night (March 28, 1999)
- "Undertaker, do you think you impress The Rock by coming out here with your little Undertaker symbol and claim to steal the souls of all those jabronis? Do you think you impress The Rock by taking your eyes and rolling them up into the back of your head? Well, The Rock says, if you really wanna impress The Rock, then you will come to King of the Ring and you will put the WWF Title on the line and go one on one with the Great One! And Undertaker, when the Great One's music hits: 'Do you smell what The Rock is cooking', and 20,000 asses are standing on their feet with goosebumps running through their body, all chanting The Rock's name, 'Rocky, Rocky'" *crowd starts chanting his name* "then, Undertaker, you bring your monkey ass to the people's ring and you come and you try to sacrifice The People's Champ. But here's the twist: instead, Undertaker, of taking your eyes and rolling them up into the back of your head, The Rock says that take your entire thirty-three pound head, turn it backwards like The Exorcist, have it roll down your back, catch it with both your hands. And then, Undertaker, The Rock says, take your own head and proceed to shove it directly up your candy ass!"
- Episode of RAW is WAR (June 14, 1999)
- Your house started to shake, the heavens opened up, and God Himself spoke to you and said this: "Bob..." (little boy voice) "But my name's Billy." (back to Rock-voice) "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"
- The Rock talks about Bad Ass Billy Gunn on an episode of Heat. (July 11, 1999)
- Now, Bad Ass, you run your mouth about SummerSlam. Well, here's the situation. The Rock says this: if the Rock hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni!
- Episode of RAW is WAR (August 2, 1999)
- So whether it's you Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho's Daddy, Chris Jericho's MaMa, Uncle Joe Jericho with the glass eye or maybe it's Grandpa Jimmy Jack Jericho with the iron lung, or hell, it might be even Grandma Jessebelle Jericho with the XX30 panties!
- Big Show, you think you impress the Rock? Let The Rock make something perfectly clear to you. You have never, and The Rock means never, impressed The Rock. From the time your crappy music hits... Well, it's the Big Slow! And every single Rock fan stops, pauses, and takes a look, and they all say this: "I'm going to take a leak; this guy sucks!"
- Episode of RAW is WAR (August 9, 1999)
- "And you walk down the Rock's ramp and you step over the top rope, like that's supposed to impress somebody! And then, Big Show, you do something that is, without the shadow of a doubt, the most impressive thing the Rock's seen, and that's this-- (lifts hand in the air, Big Show-style and moans) huuuaaaagh!"
- Episode of RAW is WAR (August 9, 1999)
- Who is booking this crap? The Rock against Billy Gunn; The Rock against Gangrel. Next week, they'll be having The Rock laying the Smackdown on the Brooklyn Brawler, for Christ's sake.
- Episode of RAW is WAR (August 23, 1999)
- Kane, you think you impress the Rock when your music hits? All the lights go out. You got fire coming out of the post, fire shooting out of your ass, you got fire coming out of everywhere and then all of a sudden you're doing jumping jacks, you're happy, because Kane can talk. The big red retard can finally speak! Well, Kane, the Rock says this, he's in a giving mood tonight. You come on out here, the Rock got a little gift for you. He'll give you this microphone right here so you can talk in front of the millions *crowd finishes it* and millions of the Rock's fans, take your little voice gimmic, stick it to your throat and say this, (Doing an Impression of Kane) "My name is Kane... and I am a roody poo candy ass!" And the Rock says this Kane, that little voice box you used to use, you left the Rock with one choice on what to do with it. The Rock says he'll take your little voice box, take all the batteries out, lube it up turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 6, 1999)
- Look at you just looking at the Rock, gawking at the Rock; you ought to be ashamed of yourself, a woman your age looking at the Rock like this!"
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 20, 1999)
THE ROCK: "It is?"
OLD LADY: "Yes!"
THE ROCK: "Well, happy birthday.
OLD LADY: "Thank you."
THE ROCK: "What is your name?"
OLD LADY: "Louise."
THE ROCK: "IT-- (bites back hard on the traditional comeback) Louise...
OLD LADY: "Yes!"
THE ROCK: "Well, it's good to meet you, Louise."
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 20, 1999)
MICHAEL COLE: I think it was--
THE ROCK: It doesn't MATTER what her name was!
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 20, 1999)
- The Rock to an old lady backstage by the name of Louise
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 20, 1999)
- *The Rock puts his t-shirt over Michael Cole's face* You keep your head right there, jabroni! Don't move The Rock's electrifying t-shirt. The Rock says this. *turns to Michael Cole* The Rock said don't move your head! Undertaker, you talk about The Rock! You run your mouth about The Rock and like you've just unturned a stone. You've turned over a stone that's never been turned over before, on how The Rock writes checks that his ass can't cash because The Rock talks trash! Like all of a sudden, nobody knows The Rock talks trash! The Rock lives, breathes, talks trash all day long! *removes sunglasses* As a matter of fact, Undertaker, The Rock... As a matter of fact, Undertaker, The Rock talks trash in his sleep. Just like this... *closes eyes and says in sleepy voice* roody poo candy ah... layeth the smacketh down on your candy... know your role... *opens eyes and snaps out of sleepy mode* The fact of the matter is this, Undertaker... *puts sunglasses back on* ...Is that tonight, and you and Big Show, it doesn't matter who it is because whether it is here tonight, or whether it is at Unforgiven, every damn night of the week, if you shut your mouth, *points in another direction* you shut your mouth, this goof holding the camera shut his mouth, *points in another direction* this chick gawking at The Rock shut her mouth... *points at Mankind* You be quiet, *points at Michael Cole* you too! Shh, shh, shh! If you listen, all The Rock's fans are chanting his name. *Fan's chant 'Rocky! Rocky!'* *Mankind starts chanting 'Rocky!' with the crowd, and The Rock points at him to stop him* Eh-eh! *points at Michael Cole* Keep your head still, jabroni! The Rock says this, is that tonight, he's gonna do one thing and that is lay the smackdown on your ROO-DY POO *crowd finishes it by chanting 'CANDY ASS'* if you smell what The Rock is cookin'!
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 20, 1999)
- They all want the Rock to raise the People's Eyebrow, they all want the Rock to drop the People's Elbow, layeth the smacketh down with the Rock Bottom, and they want to hear without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying line in sports entertainment, period. And here it is... "To BE the man, WHOOO, you've got to beat the man..." No, that's not it. That's not it, jabroni. This is it: "OOOOhhhhh YEEEAAAahh DIG..." Ah, Dammit, that's not it either. This is it... "Whatcha gonna do, when the TWENTY-FOUR INCH..." That's not it either. Here we go "I am the best there is, the best there was...." No, no that's not it. That's damn sure as hell not it.(pause) This is it, The Most Electrifying line in Sports Entertainment, if ya SMELLLLLLLLALALALALALAOW what The Rock is cooking...
- The Rock imitating the WCW roster on an episode of RAW is WAR (October 11, 1999)
(The Rock puts his hand in Michael Cole's face to shut him up)
CROWD: "Rock-y! Rock-y! Rock-y!"
THE ROCK: "Finally, the Rock, HAS COME BACK to Pittsburgh! The Rock says this. Does the Rock accept the Boss Man's challenge? Hardcore match for the WWF number one contender spot? Well, considering the mood that the Rock is in, you're damn right. That's exactly the type of match the Rock wants, exactly the type of match that makes the Rock's bacon sizzle. So you're damn right, you got--"
(The Rock glares at a pair of detectives that have come up behind Michael Cole)
DETECTIVE #1: "Excuse me..."
THE ROCK: "Speaking of bacon..."
(Michael Cole looks appropriately nervous)
DETECTIVE #1: "Are you aware that the car that hit Stone Cold was registered in your name?"
(Michael Cole's eyes go wide)
LAWLER and J.R (from ringside): "What?!"
THE ROCK: "Of course, jabronis, the Rock is aware! If you wouldn't have been aware yesterday, and not at Dunkin Donuts stuffing your faces with all the donuts..." (crowd pops) "The Rock says this-- he called it in yesterday that the Rock's car was stolen. So the Rock just wants to know..." (The Rock presents his wrists to the detectives) "Are you going to arrest the Great One?"
DETECTIVE #2: "No, you're not under arrest. We just have some questions to ask you."
THE ROCK: "Exactly, because there is no REASON to arrest the Great One. The Rock says this-- you have the nerve to come in front of the Rock and interrupt the Rock, and you two jabronis don't even have enough CLASS to introduce yourself?" (the crowd pops)
THE ROCK (looking one of the detectives up and down): "What is your name?"
DETECTIVE #1 (extending his hand): "Detective--"
THE ROCK: "It doesn't MATTER what your name is!"
THE ROCK: "The Rock says this-- right now, as the Rock speaks, there are literally millions..."
CROWD: "And millions!"
THE ROCK: "Of Rock's fans, and if you all just know your role, SHUT your mouth; you, you, and especially you, in four seconds, they will all chant the Rock's name!"
CROWD: "Rock-y! Rock-y! Rock-y!"
LAWLER: "They didn't even wait four seconds!"
THE ROCK: "Now, seeing as you jabronis really want to find out who was driving the Rock's stolen car..."
DETECTIVE #2 (lifting his pad of paper and pen): "Yes we do, sir."
THE ROCK: "Well, the Rock has one question for you. Write this down; do you like donuts?"
DETECTIVE #2 (lowering the pad with a long-suffering expression): "Sure, we like donuts."
THE ROCK: "What's your favorite donut?"
DETECTIVE #2: "Jelly."
THE ROCK: "Oh, you like jelly. Well, jelly's a good one. The Rock says this; write this down. When you leave here, go down to Dunkin Donuts, get the biggest jelly donut you can find!"
(crowd pops louder)
LAWLER: "Oh, no... this guy's a COP!"
THE ROCK: "Write it down. Hold that jelly donut up, SQUEEZE all the jelly out, squeeze all the-- write it down; you like writing things down-- squeeze all the jelly out, and then-- write this down, you don't want to forget this-- TURN that sumbitch sideways, and stick it STRAIGHT UP your CANDY ASS!"
(crowd pops huge)
LAWLER: "No respect for the law."
THE ROCK (adjusts his pants and straightens his jacket): "So the Rock says this! If you don't write anything else down, you definitely want to write this down in big bold letters; if ya smell what the Rock is cooking!"
- Episode of RAW is WAR (November 15, 1999)
- "As athletes, we understand the importance of being a positive role model."
- (During the WWF 1999 commercial)
This is your life, RockMankind's "This is your life, Rock" on an episode of RAW is WAR (September 27, 1999)
- "Do you remember how, all year long, the only thing Rock wanted to do in your class was make pancakes?"
"You still like to cook? Still like to bake bread? And you know your rolls, right?"
"The Rock says this. You should know your role, and shut your mouth; take a little walk down Know Your Role Boulevard, hang that right on Jabroni Drive, and check your Aunt Jemima, no-pancake-having ass directly into the Smackdown Hotel!"
- The Rock to Mrs. Griffith, his sixth grade home economics teacher
- If you wouldn't mind, Coach, The Rock would like to do something special with that whistle. The Rock would like to take that whistle you got, that very whistle you just put to your lips, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!"
- The Rock to his old high school football coach
- "We used to kiss a little bit...lotta tongue; you used to love the Rock's tongue, didn't you? Remember how you used to nibble on The Rock's ear, on The Rock's neck, and whisper to The Rock, 'Hey Rock, go for it! Go for second base!' And as The Rock put his hand ever so gently on your knee, slid his hand up inch-by-inch, what did you do? You CUT THE ROCK OFF ON SECOND BASE!"
"The Rock has just one thing to say to you... poontang your ass on out of here!"
- The Rock to his old girlfriend
- THE ROCK: "Before you come in here and start putting little stickers on the Rock's shirt and putting little streamers all over the Rock, the Rock just wants to know-- what is your name?"
ROCK: "It doesn't MATTER what your name is!"
MANKIND: "Hey, hold it right there! It certainly does matter what her name is, and I'll tell you why! I tried real hard and I went to a lot of expense and time and effort to make this night real special for you! And one by one, you're going to insult my guests and make this night a bad night for me? Sometimes I think you're a very ungrateful little man, Rock!"
- The Rock to the clown
- "Naturally, The Rock is appreciative to all of his fans, but to you...The Rock's birthday's May second, you stupid son of a bitch!"
- The Rock to Mankind
- It sounds to 'The Great One' that 15,000 of The Rock's fans are callin' you a slut!
- To Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley on an episode of RAW is WAR (January 10, 2000)
- The Rock has but one thing to say (turns his head). Somebody got a haircut. That's right Big Show, you are no longer a long-haired 7ft 500lb piece of monkeycrap, you are now a short-haired 7ft 500lb piece of stinky Grade-A monkeycrap.
- To the Big Show on an episode of RAW is WAR (January 31, 2000)
- Go back to Supercuts and get your $5 back, jabroni.
- To the Big Show on an episode of RAW is WAR (January 31, 2000)
- The thought of another DX night makes The Rock want to stick his finger down his throat and spew the people's vomit.
- An episode of RAW is WAR (February 21, 2000)
- We do slapstick... steel chairs, garbage cans... and our guys live to fight another day.
- The Rock in an online MTV chat (August 2, 2000)
- He is an extremist who represents a very radical group, and if they don't like The Rock of the WWF... that is why they make channel changers.
- The Rock, about PTC (Parents Television Council) Chairman L. Brent Bozell, on CNN (August 2, 2000)
- Let The Rock get this straight. You invited The Rock to speak at the Republican National Convention? Well, The Rock says this: What is the matter with you people?
- To the Republican National Convention delegates (August 10, 2000)
- Finally, The Rock has come back to New Jersey! Just as sure as The Rock for the very first time stood in this arena and called Kevin Kelly an ugly hermaphrodite is just as sure as this Sunday the Rock will be at Hell in a Cell. Now make no mistake this will be the most brutal match The Rock has ever been in. The most dangerous match The Rock has ever been in. The Hell in a Cell. And it doesn't matter, Kevin Kelly, what you call it. Whether it's called a Hell in a Cell, Rage in a Cage, painus in you anus, the only the thing that matters, is that The Rock is going in this Sunday night, to do exactly what he does best - layeth the smacketh down and get back The Rock's WWF title. And the fact of the matter is this, is that The Rock knows this Sunday night, he has his work cut out for him. The Rock knows, he's got five other guys he's got to compete with. And even if The Rock has got to beat Kurt Angle, which means, "I'm gonna drink a big glass of milk, eat some chocolate chip cookies and maybe I'll take three viagra". Or maybe The Rock has got to face Rikishi, beat Rikishi. "I did it for The Rock. I did it for the people. I did it for... oh, shut your mouth, you thong wearin' fatty. Or maybe The Rock has got to beat The Undertaker, the American Badass, beat him so bad, that one more he'll raise up... "Rest in peace!" Or maybe The Rock has got to beat Triple H himself, which means-uh, he's got to beat The Game-uh, in the middle of the ring-uh. And he has a two dollar slut for a wife-uh! Or maybe The Rock, has gotta beat...(puts on Stone Cold baseball cap) Stone Cold Steve Austin. Which means I gotta get my pick-up truck, drink some Steve-wisers, listen to some Backstreet Boys. And that's the bottom line, 'cause the Great One said so! One more thing, this Sunday night at Armageddon, The Rock is gonna do all he can to win the WWF title. If ya smell...what The Rock is cooking!!
- Episode of RAW is WAR (December 4, 2000)
- The Rock has dream, has a dream that he's winning the Royal Rumble, going on to Wrestlemania and from coast to coast, Wisconsin to China, and back to Wisconsin! Sea to shining sea, The Rock one more time on top of the mountaintop, WWF Champion! And you see just like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr had a dream, well we all have dreams, but there has been one dream that has become a reality to The Rock, one dream thats becoming true to The Rock. Day after day, night after night, 24 hours a day,.... 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and that one dream is The Rock forever whipping ass, whipping ass....Thank God Almighty, The Rock is whipping ass! If ya smell....what The Rock is cooking!
- The Rock's Tribute To Martin Luther King Jr. on an episode of RAW is WAR (January 15, 2001)
- Just so The Rock understands this, you're the WCW Champion Sucker?
- A confrontation with Booker T on an episode of SmackDown! (August 2, 2001)
- With Booker T being the World Champion Sucker and Shane McMahon wanting a piece of The Rock's ass, The Rock's beginning to wonder just WHAT kind of alliance you're running there!
- A confrontation with Booker T and Shane McMahon on an episode of SmackDown! (August 2, 2001)
- The Rock could just imagine what you were like in High School! The oldest 27 year old senior the world has ever seen! Standing outside your house with your momma, and that short little yellow bus pulling up in front - beep beep, beep beep, beep beep! You just walk in on the bus, go into class, get inside the classroom, teacher up on the blackboard "Ok class, what is 2 + 2? Do you know Booker?" "Oh yeah I know the answer to that, 2 + 2? Thomas Jefferson, sucka!"
- Episode of RAW is WAR (August 13, 2001)
- The Rock supposedly doesn't care about the history of the WCW? The Rock doesn't care about the WCW Title? Well The Rock knows damn well the history of the WCW Title. The Rock knows that the title traces back to Frank Gotch, Lou Thesz, Ricky Steamboat, and woooooooooo Ric Flair! The Rock also knows damn well, what in recent years the WCW Title has come to... Diamond Dallas Page? Booker T? The guy from Scream 2, the dog from Married with Children, the maid from the Jeffersons! Shane McMahon, this WCW title is just like your sister, everybody gets a turn!
- Episode of RAW is WAR (August 27, 2001)
- Lillian: Rock, we heard the news earlier today. You're gonna be defending at Unforgiven, your WCW title against Shane McMahon and Booker T. How do you feel about that? The Rock: Who are you just Barbara Walters all of a sudden, Lillian? Since when did you become all business, Lillian? How about a simple 'Hey Rock'. 'How you doin Rock?'. 'Did you enjoy lunch today Rock?'. 'Did you like your pancakes Rock?'. How about something like that.
Lillian: But Rock, like I said, at Unforgiven. You're gonna...
The Rock: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Lillian. Lillian. You need to let your feelings go. The Rock knows you have feelings for him. The Rock knows that you think about The Rock. The Rock knows that you get that funny feeling in the bottom of your stomach, Lillian. The Rock knows that each and every single time you go right out there in the middle of The People's ring and you ring announce, you think about The Rock looking at you. Admit it Lillian, that you go to bed every single night dreaming about marrying The Rock. Dreaming of one day to become Mrs. Lillian 'Rockcia'. Admit it Lillian, you get wet... with perspiration standing this close to The Rock... Now, Llilian, The Rock knows how you feel about pie. But how do you feel about strudel? Lillian, would you like to try some of The Rock's strudel?
Lillian: More than anything in the world, Rock.
The Rock: What in the blue hell is wrong with you? The Rock was just informed that he had a match at Unforgiven. A handicap match between The Rock, Booker T and Shane McMahon and the only thing you can think about and talk about is dessert? A little professionalism, Lilian Garcia, please! (Lillian begins to speak) Shh. Shh. Shhhhhh. (Camera focuses on The Rock, while he turns to the camera) Shane McMahon, you wanna book the match between the Rock and Booker T? Well, The Rock says 'why don't we just cut right to the chase?' Shane McMahon, The Rock sees how you look at Booker T. Booker T, The Rock sees how you look at Shane McMahon. So why not get it over with and have a damn baby? The Rock can see it now. Little Booker Mac. First words out of his mouth: (high-pitched voice) "Can you dig it, sucka?" (performs the Shane 'O Mac Shuffle) You see, Shane McMahon. At Unforgiven... At Unforgiven, 19 days, 19 nights from this night forward, at Unforgiven, it's gonna be you two who'll have to forgive The Rock for taking his right boot and his left boot, turn 'em sideways and sticking them straight up both your candy asses! (Camera zooms out to include Lillian holding the WCW Championship) Now, Lillian Garcia. Back to your question. How does The Rock feel about Unforgiven? Well, The Rock feels about Unforgiven, just as he feels about tonight's eight man Tag Match, right here in T.O. The Rock feels about 'em just as he feels about everything else and that is simply electrifying. If you smell what The Rock... Lillian, stop thinking about The People's Strudel... is cooking! - September 4, 2001 episode of SmackDown!, Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada
- On this night 25 years ago, from the testicles of Vince McMahon himself came something so horrifying it sends chills up and down the bodies of men all over the world: tonight marks the birth of Stephanie McMahon.
- Episode of RAW is WAR (September 24, 2001)
- Happy Birthday to Steph. You're a ho with big breasts. So take the night off from hooking, if you smell what The Rock is cooking!
- Singing his version of "Happy Birthday to You" to Stephanie McMahon on an episode of RAW is WAR (September 24, 2001)
- On the night Test faced the Great One, this is what he'll see... twelve sharpshooters stinging, eleven eyebrows raising, ten spines a'bustin, nine noggins knocking, eight kicks a'kicking, seven punches punching, six suplexes smashing, five seconds of the people chanting The Rock's name ... four Rock Bottoms, three People's Elbows, on your two buck teeth, and an ass-kicking all over New Orleans!
- Singing his version of "Twelve Days of Christmas" to Test on an episode of SmackDown! at New Orleans, Louisiana (December 20, 2001)
- The Rock: What in the blue hell are you doing?
The Rock: (Mocking) What's up, Rock? (Talking normal again) Rock don't know you. You're pretty tall. How tall are you?
Boom Microphone Operator: I'm-
The Rock: It doesn't matter how tall you are! The only thing that matters is that you stand over there, know your role, shut your mouth and hold your little boom right. C'mon (Mocking) What's up, Rock? Ga-ga-ga-'sup Rock? (Looks at the mic operator wearing a WCW Shirt) (Noral Voice) Is that a WCW Shir-- Don't go anywhere. That's a WCW Shirt. You know, The Rock was the one who put WCW to rest. Now take that shirt off. Take it off! (The Rock looks in disgust after the mic operator takes his shirt off.) Good God Almighty, put that shirt back on! Put that shirt right back on! (Looks directly at camera) Funniest Moments. 2001. - From the The Best of the WWF 2001 TV Special, aired on December 31, 2001
- What in the blue hell is wrong with you?! 'Wat up, G!' That's how you say your prayers? You get out of here you sick... freak! You don't say your prayers like that. Get his candy ass out of here.
- After telling Coach to say his prayers and not liking the results, at WrestleMania X8 in Toronto, Canada (March 17, 2002)
- Hulk Hogan, what'cha gonna do when The Rock runs wild on you? But you see Hogan, The Rock's gonna tell what's gonna happen. He's gonna tell you exactly what you're gonna do. You're gonna feel electricity like you've never felt before, electricity that's happened like never before. You will hear 70,000 strong chanting your name, chanting The Rock's name. Hulk Hogan, you will see the People's Elbow come crashing down on your chest. And Hogan, above all else, above all else, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, good god almighty you will smell what The Rock is cooking!
- Said before his Icon vs. Icon match with Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania X8 in Toronto, Canada (March 17, 2002)
- What's happening with Chris Jericho and The RocK? (During his fued with Chris Jericho)
- Eddie Guerrero, you want a shot at the Great One but there's only one problem. It's you never told him whether you you were Cheech or were you Chong! Y arriba y arriba ! Oh yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa, The Rock ain't done! The Rock's got some more and it goes like this. Guerrero and The Rock in this ring will meet and when it's all over The Rock whooping ass on Latino Heat! Y arriba y arriba !
- Singing his version of "La Bamba" to Eddie Guerrero on an episode of RAW (July 22, 2002)
- (when Eddie tries to interupt Rock after La Bamba) Y arriba y arriba!
- (third time Eddie tries) Eddie Guerrero! (in La Bamba song)
- You know, Brock Lesnar, you wanna play games with The Rock? Ya think you wanna play mind games, is that what you wanna do? You think you're real smart, Brock Lesnar, why, because you came down here and you brought yourself a front row ticket? You and that big fat walrus so he could cheer you on? But you see, you're real smart, Brock, 'cause you do have a front row ticket, but you've also got another ticket, and that's to a big brahma bull ass whoopin', not yesterday, no no no no no, no no, no no no no no no, no, the ass whoopin' is not yesterday, it's not tomorrow, the brahma bull ass whoopin' is toinght! - promo on Brock Lesnar on the August 12, edition of Raw in Seattle
- Who is The Rock? Who is The Rock? Oh, you should know who The Rock is, you interrupt The Rock, The Rock'll be the guy to get in that ring, tighten his shoes and whoop your ass! Or maybe you don't remember, you and The Rock, Triple H and The Rock, well The Rock, let The Rock break it down for you: The Rock, the most electrifying man in sports and entertainment; The Rock...The Rock, brahma bull, great one, People's Champ, and oh - to say the least, The Rock is something you're not, Undisputed Champion, so shut up, bitch
- Okay okay okay! But let The Rock understand this big shot. You wanna go? Is that what you wanna do, Triple H? You and the The Rock, Triple H, one more time, do you wanna...go?" "I would LOVE to go."(Triple H) "Well then go get The Rock a baloney sandwich 'cause this doesn't concern you. -both directed towards Triple H, during the same promo.
- It was here in Toronto that it all started. The biggest travesty in the industry went down right here, when the People turned on the People's Champion. Last year at WrestleMania, 68,000 of you mothercanuckers booing the rock out of the bulding!
- Refering to his match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania X8 on an episode of RAW at Toronto, Canada (February 23, 2003)
- There is only one true Superstar of the Decade, true Superstar of the Millenium! You know who that is? The Rock'll tell you who that is! Toronto, that is - the jabroni-beating, pie-eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow-raising, stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the biggest thing to hit Canada because the Maple Leaf sucks! - Episode of RAW at Toronto, Canada (February 23, 2003)
- The Rock knows exactly who you are! There's a green shirt, H on your chest, green mask ... oh you're the Hamburglar!
- A confrontation with The Hurricane on an episode of RAW at Toronto, Canada (February 23, 2003)
- Arrest his green ass. Get him out of here. Get his green monkey ass out of here. Hey, arrest him, he's guilty of shoving Chicken McNuggets straight up his ass, arrest him. - The Rock Concert I on RAW directed at The Hurricane (March 23, 2003)
- Leavin' Sacramento,
Sacramento there I go
Sacramento there I go
They got some fat-assed women there and Rock is gonna just say no
Well I might take a plane,
I might take a train,
How do you people live here? You must be insane
I'm leavin' Sacramento,
Sacramento I won't stay,
But I'll be sure to come back when the Lakers beat the Kings in May!
I'll be sure to comeback when the Lakers beat the Kings in May
- Rock Concert 1, Episode of RAW in Sacramento, California (March 24, 2003)
- Ever since The Rock came in town
Everybody's tried to bring him down
Canadians have no class
That's why they can kiss the People's ass!
- The Rock singing about Canada in the Rock vs. Hurricane feud, episode of RAW at Toronto, Canada (February 23, 2003)
- You take it easy, Bill Goldberg. You take it easy, I tell you what... The Rock knows that you're nervous about this Sunday at Backlash, okay The Rock don't blame you! Cause you know The Rock is just gonna slap the taste outta your mouth this Sunday at Backlash, Bill Goldberg, you know that right? You know that, ol' gigglepanties, don't look at The Rock like that!
- The Rock talking to Gillberg on RAW at Atlanta, Georgia (April 21, 2003)
- The Rock went down to Georgia
Gettin' all these rants and raves
Cause the people knew that if it was true
Goldberg would choke just like the Braves!
Now hold on, don't boo, you appreciate that one, you know you appreciate that one! Here we go, it goes like this, second verse!
So when The Rock finally found Goldberg
Breathing hard and full of gas
Goldberg said "You're next!", The Rock said "Oh yeah,
Shove it right up your candy ass!"
Hey hey Bill Goldberg, don't get mad, don't get mad! Cause this is the chorus, here it goes...
The Rock is the great one, run Goldberg run
The Rock's got it all and you've got none
Chickens in the breadpan, picking out dough
Your town's a joke and your momma's a ho!
Hey, don't you get mad, Bill Goldberg, don't get mad. Stomp your feet, clap your hands, cause your momma's a big fat ho dammit!
- Rock Concert 2, Episode of RAW in Atlanta, Georgia (April 21, 2003)
- The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya'll don't like me you can kiss the people's ass!
- A parody of one of fellow wrestler Ric Flair's lines on an episode of RAW at Atlanta, Georgia (March 1, 2004)
- Rock: "I tell you what - who's your boy standing in the middle of the ring?"
Rock: "Who is the people's champ?"
Eugene: "The Rock!"
Rock: "And who is your favourite wrestler of all time?"
Eugene: "Triple H!!"
(Short silence before The Rock continues)
Rock: "What you laughing at, Coach? Don't laugh or I will come over there and slap your lips right off your face!" On the June 21, 2004 episode of WWE RAW:
- Yo, listen! The Rock knows who you are! He knows who you are! 3rd generation wrestler! Yeah yeah! As a matter of fact, The Rock remembers very distinctly: Long time ago, remember meeting your daddy - �Cowboy� Bob Orton, yeah, with the cast on his hand, I remember that! And I also remember some cat named "Soulman� Rocky Johnson whuppin� your daddy�s ass!! No, wait a minute, no, it keeps goin� back! Your granddaddy, Bob Orton, Senior! The Rock�s granddaddy, �High Chief� Peter Maivia layin� Samoan Smackdown on his monkey (says next word off-mic) ass! Oh even back, way back more than that! Your big fat ass grandmammy, your mammy, they all complained! Hell, The Rock�s grandmama, his mama right there slapped the lips of all two them bitches! (Orton comments on how all the hometown fans can chant The Rock�s name, but they know who �The Man� is, referring to himself) I tell you what, the Rock even remembers you! I remember you! I remember you, how �bout the gerbil? Do you remember the gerbil? Don�t forget -
(Orton comments on how they never knew each other as kids and doesn�t remember the gerbil)
Wait, wait, that�s funny. We never knew each other as a kid? Well, let the Rock remind you. The Rock remembers in the locker room, your old man, sittin� there, callin� The Rock over: (changes to a pseudo-Bob Orton voice) �Hey Dwayne! I want you to meet my son. There�s Randy Orton!� (changes his voice back to normal) I remember that! I remember looking at you sittin� there picking your nose, wipin� it on your shirt. And of all things, of all things, you were sittin� in the locker room, sittin� in the locker room playin� with a My Lil� (trails off because he didn�t want to say �little�) Pretty Pony! (Orton comments on how he never had with a Pretty Pony) You never had a Pretty Pony, you never had a Pretty Pony? (An exasperated Orton says it was his sister�s, now is embarrassed in front of the Rock and the Miami crowd) Oh the Rock remembers! Oh yeah yeah, and then your dad calls me over, says, �Here, this is my son!� I went to shake your hand, �Hey man, how ya doin�?� (voiced as a child Randy) �You don�t! Don�t! This is MY Pretty Pony! Don�t touch my Pretty Pony!" You remember that? (Randy tries to say no) And then, and then- Shut your mouth! And then you just ran! You ran! You ran right by Andre the Giant, right by Junkyard Dog, smack dab, right in the middle of King Kong Bundy�s ball sac! And I was laughin�! I was laughin�- (addresses an audience member) Hold on! We�re not done! (To Orton) I was laughin� my ass off! And you were sittin� there and your dad was like, (Bob Orton Voice) �Hey Dwayne, don�t laugh! One day my son�s going to be great.� (To Orton) I looked up at your dad and I said, �Oh, no, Mr. Orton-� I called him �Mr. Orton� �cause I respect him, �Mr. Orton, actually, one day, I�m gonna whup your son�s candy ass!�
- The Rock to Randy Orton in response to Orton interrupting The Rock's interaction with the Miami crowd.
- Where�s Snow White and the rest of the Seven Dwarves? Sumbitches... Is this the best you got, Eric Bischoff? Sending The Rock out with a bunch of Oompa Loompas? (referring to CSC Event Staff escorting The Rock from the building. They are all smaller than him and with beer bellies.) The Rock�ll tell you what. Of all people you throw out of the building, of all people, live TV, you throw out the Rock? No wonder WCW went out of business! (To Eric Bischoff, calling out Bischoff's judgment call of throwing the Rock out of the arena in Rock's hometown, Miami, and parallels it to Bischoff's judgment calls resulting in the downfall of WCW) (To Trish Stratus) Hey Mama! How you doin�? How you- no no no no no! The Rock�s gotta go. Don�t look at the People�s Package. (To Tyson Tomko) Hell, you too, don�t look! But it�s cool, man! It�s all good, I like your show, �Queer Eye for the Straight Guy�. It�s all good! (To Hurricane and Rosey, the Super-Hero In Training) Aww, here are my boys, yeah! Hamburglar! Grimace! Naw, I�m only playin�. (to Hurricane) What it is, you, man! (to Rosey) Damn you don�t talk every time the Rock gets around, you talk, man? Don�t get like that! I bet you know how to say �Super-size me� though, don�t ya?
- The Rock: "(to the Dudleyz) Who are you two roody poos?"
- Buh-Buh Ray Dudley: "You should know by now, that we are...the D-D-D-D--
- The Rock: IT-IT-IT-IT-IT DOESN'T MATTER!
- The Rock: "Now, back to you. Shawn Michaels. Are you and the Chippendale parade going to turn your tushsh around and make your way to the back of the queue? Or will The Rock have to take his size thirteen boot, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your ass!"
- MANKIND: "Rock, what I'm about to do is show the millions--"
THE ROCK: (Rock holds out his hand to stop Mankind) "Don't you EVER do that again."
LAWLER: "Gimmick infringement!"
- The Undertaker cuts a promo to The Rock. Here is the opening line of The Undertaker's promo: "Listen young man, and I do mean young." Here is the ending line of The Undertaker's promo: "I am going to take you to the learning tree!" A couple nights later on RAW, The Rock responds to Undertaker's promo: "Undertaker, you run your mouth about how you're going to take The Rock to the learning tree. Well, you're not going to have to drag The Rock to the learning tree. The Rock will gladly go to the learning tree with you. And then he'll pause once we get there. He'll reach up and break off a branch, And he'll pick each and every leaf off of that branch. Then he'll turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candyass!"
- "Tonight The Rock is going to play movie director, and let you see firsthand the unedited, uncut version of The Rock's major motion picture, entitled 'Laying The Smackdown on Your Roody-Poo Candy Ass!' And when it's all said and done, and all the smoke has cleared, and the millions and the millions of The Rock's fans have finished chanting his name, the Titanic will still be sunk, Monica Lewinsky will still love her cigars, and The Rock will have kicked the living piss out of Mankind!"
- "I don't believe this; this is a bunch of monkey crap; they BROKE the Rock's ROLEX!"
- The Rock ranting after breaking in on Mankind's interview
- THE ROCK: All the Rock's fans are chanting his name...
CROWD: "Rock-y! Rock-y! Rock-y!...
MANKIND (slightly out of sync with the crowd): "Rock-y! Rock-y!..."
- You keep your head right there, jabroni; don't move The Rock's electrifying T-shirt! Now the Rock says this--The Rock said, don't move your head!"
- The Rock after placing a T-shirt over Michael Cole's head
- THE ROCK:"The Rock's not even listening to you! The Rock can't even hear himself talk, for Christ's sake..."
MANKIND: "Umm...roody poo!"
- You stand now, before The Rock, looking at The Rock, gawking at The Rock, wanting to go one-on-one with 'The Great One?' And now, in front of all The Rock's fans, you want to serve The Rock a great, big piece of that poontang pie?
- Wrestlemania XV, the Brahma Bull against the Rattlesnake. It does not get any better than that. Stone Cold Steve Austin, as far as the The Rock is concerned, the greatest book ever written is entitled 'The Brahma Bull vs. The Rattlesnake.' And the beauty of this novel is that it has infinite chapters. Which means it never ends. It also means, for the rest of your natural life, The Rock will be kicking your monkey crap ass all over God's Green Earth... And when it's all said and done, all the smoke has cleared, and the millions and the millions of The Rock's fans have finished chanting his name... and you and The Rock float up to that big World Wrestling Federation ring in the sky, and you extend your hand and say, "Hey Rock, thanks for the memories..." don't be surprised if The Rock looks at you, raises The People's Eyebrow, shakes your hand right back and says, 'No, Stone Cold... thank you for the memories.' And then, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock will take his other hand and slap the tase right out of your mouth for being the biggest piece of Trailer Park Trash walking God's Blue Heaven!
- The Rock, to Stone Cold Steve Austin, talking about their showdown at Wrestlemania XV
JERRY LAWLER: Uh-oh.
THE ROCK (subdued): Yes... the Rock DOES want to retract his statement. The Big Show is not a jabroni.
JERRY LAWLER (also watching from ringside): Wow.
KEVIN KELLY: Well, I know that--
THE ROCK: "But what the Big Show IS, is a seven-foot, five-hundred-pound, steaming, stinking, steaming stinking pile of grade-A monkey crap!" "Damn!" --What The Rock's lips read after Mankind swears to dedicate himself to the Rock and Sock Connection
THE ROCK: DX, the Rock says, he's kicked your candy asses for years! And on to the Radicals; on to Benoit, on to Malenko, on to Guerrero, on to Saturn, on to Pluto, on to Nepture, on to Uranus, oh it doesn't MATTER what your names are!
LAWLER: Your Anus?!
-The Rock and Jerry Lawler
MANKIND: "I've got something important I want to get off my chest... I don't want to mince words, but I'm going to come right out and say it."
THE ROCK (sitting with a hand against his ear): "Sure, sure."
MANKIND: "I think we should just call it quits..."
THE ROCK: "Absolutely."
MANKIND: "Break up the Connection..."
THE ROCK: "You sure you want to do that, though?"
MANKIND: "It's just that there's so many other kids who need my help, who need my guidance, and you...you're almost there!"
THE ROCK: "Right...Bulldog feels that way as well, too."
MANKIND: "You're going to make it on your own!"
THE ROCK: "Right..."
MANKIND: "You're going to BE somebody!" THE ROCK: "Hold on one second." (takes the cell phone away from his ear and looks at Mankind) "Who are you TALKING to?"
MANKIND (standing): "Hey, don't get excited. I'm just here to say that..." (claps the Rock on the shoulder) "You're gonna be all right, kid! If you ever need me, I'll be there!" (walks out)
THE ROCK (back on the phone): "It's that Mankind...he's half-retarded; you know that..."
THE ROCK: "You think you impress the Rock because, a couple of months ago, you were down south beating some jabroni named Juventud?"
LAWLER: "Who's Juventud? Do you have any idea?"
MICHAEL COLE: "No clue."
--The Rock, to Chris Jericho
"The Rock says, you and that jabroni you got with you, Curtis Hughes, come on out here. Jericho, you bend over, and the Rock will take the entire Curtis Hughes, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!" "You want to keep your jerk-off dad out of The Rock's ring --The Rock to Chris Jericho, after a fan dressed like Jericho get?" in the ring THE ROCK: "Let the Rock make one thing perfectly clear. He never WANTED the Rock and Sock Con--"
MANKIND: "Wait, wait! I know you never wanted the Rock and Sock Connection to break up..." MANKIND: "It's a great day because even though we saw the postponement of Test's and Stephanie's wedding, in some ways I feel like we just had a marriage take place right in here!" (The Rock's eyes go huge)
THE ROCK: "Are you implying to the Rock that you are asking for his hand in MARRIAGE?!
MANKIND: "No, it's a figure of speech, kind of. I just meant that, unlike all those other..."
THE ROCK: "First and foremost, Mick, the Rock is not coom-see coom-saw! And the Rock could care less if you want to offer him a piece of that poontang pie!"
LAWLER: "Ha! Tossed salad!"
MANKIND: "Rock, I'm not a biology major but I don't think I have any poontang..."
"Last night, when The Rock swung the sledgeahmmer, it was NOT meant for Stone Cold, but it was meant for Triple H's roody poo, candy ass! Now Triple H, at Survivor Series, when The Rock is whoopin' and kickin' your monkey ass all over that arena, every single Rock fan, just like now, they will be standing on their feet, electricity running through their body, and they will all be chanting The Rock's name!" "ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY..."
(MANKIND finds the Rock in a locker room) MANKIND: "Rocky! Thanks goodness I find you. Man, have I got a surprise for you! Listen Rock-- later tonight, the tag team championships are on the line; the Rock and Sock Connection--"
THE ROCK: "Whoa, whoa-- what are you talking about?"
MANKIND: "The belts!"
THE ROCK: "Listen, the Rock is not concerned about the WWF Tag Team titles. The Rock is concerned about the Rock's belt, the WWF title. That's it."
MANKIND: "Rock, there'll be time for that later, but don't lose sight of the big picture! The big picture is, the fans want to see the Rock and Sock Connection. Listen, I know you're hurt; I was there last night; you were in my thoughts last night! So what I'm gonna do for you-- and I'm no dummy, I realize you've been carrying this team-- tonight it's my turn to get back. Against the Hollies? It's my turn to show you what Mankind is all about. Listen--"
THE ROCK: "Whoa, whoa-- who are the Hollies?"
MANKIND: "Crash? Hardcore? Used to be--"
THE ROCK (growing impatient): "What exactly do you want here?"
MANKIND (handing over his book): "I want to give you this, just like you asked for this bad boy. A pre-copy of my book, just like you said, "To the Great One, Rock and Sock forever, your friend and financial part--"
THE ROCK: "Yeah, wonderful, that's great. Where is the Rock in this book?"
MANKIND: "Two-thirty." THE ROCK: "Two-thirty? That's all the Rock needs to know." (takes the book) "Thank you VERY much Mick; really appreciate it..."
MANKIND: "Wait, wait! In case you don't finish that bad boy in one sitting, I got a little bookmark for you!" (digs out of his pocket a soiled and wrinkled Mr. Rocko) "Who's THAT peeking his face out there? Look what I got back for you last night!" (The Rock turns away in disbelief) "While you were busy in your injury and misery, I won back Mr. Rocko for you!"
THE ROCK: "You want the Rock to actually TOUCH that?"
MANKIND: "Well, I gave it a little rinse-eroo at the Super 8 sink last night."
THE ROCK: "The Rock will tell you what. Since you won it, then you keep Mr. Rocko."
MANKIND: "Do you EVER stop giving?"
LAWLER (at ringside): "You-- you-- IDIOT, Mankind!"
VINCE McMAHON: "Triple H, I asked you out here for your opinion, that's all. Do you want to face The Rock at Survivor Series, or do you want to face Stone Cold Steve Austin at Survivor Series? What is your opinion?"
TRIPLE H: "Vince, you know what I think? I--"
THE ROCK: "It doesn't MATTER what your opinion is!"
MANKIND (addressing the Rock, who is sitting in a locker room): "Hey Rock? How could you do that?" (the Rock looks up, then away) "How COULD YOU?!"
THE ROCK (stands up, surprised by Mankind's tone): "How could the Rock do what?"
MANKIND: "I give you a present, I give you something I've worked hard on, and you just throw it away?" ROCK: "What are you talking about, your book?"
MANKIND (pulling his mask off and throwing it into the lockers): "NO, it's not ABOUT my book! It's my LIFE! It's MY work, it's MY blood, MY sweat, MY tears; and you would TAKE it, and you would throw it AWAY?!"
ROCK: "Mick, the Rock doesn't know what you're talking ab--"
MANKIND: "GODDAMMIT!" (wrestles off Rock 'n' Sock Connection jacket as the USA censors take a few liberties) "This isn't about the Rock and Sock Connection; it's about the fact that I give, I give, I give, and you keep on taking! And so I say to you, Dwayne, I say you piss on everything I believe in, I say piss on YOU, you self-centered, egotistical... self-righteous son OF A BITCH!!"
ROCK: "Whoa whoa whoa, you want to come in here and run your mouth at the Rock; barge in on the Rock? Well, the Rock says this--"
MANKIND: "No, *I* say this! I say this! I say I don't want to know you, I don't want to fight you, Rock; I don't want to work with you, I don't want to even know you exist! So one last time, I walk down the aisle tonight. And after that, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, you and me, no more. You live with that, and GROW UP!"
"Now the stage is set! Survivor Series, 1999, Triple H, the Game, facing The People's champion. Triple H, you think that The Rock will let you get away for one single solitary second? Putting a sledgehammer to these ribs? Well, these aren't just anybody's ribs. These are The ROCK's ribs, these are the GREAT ONE's ribs... and dammit, these are the PEOPLE's ribs."
THE ROCK: "Austin, at Survivor Series, the Rock says, he's gonna take your little rattlesnake..."
LAWLER: "I don't think that'd be a little one, J.R.; rattlesnakes are pretty big!"
THE ROCK: "He's gonna tie that little sumbitch up in a knot..."
"Triple H and Austin, in the past and in the future, the Rock has dragged both your monkey asses down that long, long boulevard called Know Your Role..."
"The Rock says this: British Bulldog, you think you're just going to have your way with The Rock; you think the Rock is just another roody-poo standing on the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive? At No Mercy, you're just going to go on to the WWF Title? Well, The Rock says this-- nobody cares about you! British Bulldog, it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter what you are, it doesn't matter what you say; it just DOESN'T MATTER. But what matters is, British Bulldog, is that the Rock will prove his point-- they only care about ONE MAN being the WWF champion, and here in Atlanta, Georgia, now aptly named Rock-lanta, they all feel The Rock's electricity. Forty thousand of The Rock's screaming fans, all in unison, all at the same time, they all chant The Rock's name!"
MANKIND: "After we spoke, I had a little heart-to-heart with myself, I did some deep thinking, I did some serious soul-searching, I looked at the man in the mirror, and do you know what I saw?"
THE ROCK: "Well, The Rock knows what you saw--two hundred and eighty pounds of monkey crap!"
THE ROCK: "What's going on with YOU?"
MANKIND: "I'm all right-- Rock! Rock! Just one time... you go out there, and you win one for The Micker!"
THE ROCK: "Who in the hell's the Micker?...Idiot..." -- The Rock and Mankind
Mankind is sprawled out on the floor after an attack courtesy of Val Venis and The British Bulldog: "X-Pac, The Rock says, you want to come down The People's Aisle carrying your little can of Energy drink? Well, seeing as you like that can so much, The Rock says, he's gonna take that little green and black can, dump all the liquid out, fill it back up with monkey piss, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!"
"There is a jabroni running around the WWF, the Rock's home, with a sock with the Rock's face on it stuffed in his crotch! Val Venis, you think that you impress the Rock? You stuff the sock, Rocko or whatever you call it, in your pants? That is like blowing your nose on the Constitution! WIPING YOUR ASS with the American flag! The Rock says this--you think you impress the Great One? Why? Because you've made a couple of coom-see, coom-saw adult movies?! Well, the Rock says this-- tonight the Rock is going to play movie director. He's going to let you see firsthand the unedited, uncut version, of the Rock laying the smackdown on your CANDY ASS!" -The Rock
"Now The Rock says, Vince, you want to appoint yourself the special guest referee at Survivor Series? Well, the Rock does indeed smell what you're cooking, and quite frankly, it smells like the biggest pile of monkey CRAP The Rock has ever seen! Now, The Brahma Bull and The Rattlesnake don't agree on much, but one thing we damn sure agree on-- and that is to never, AND THE ROCK MEANS never, ever, trust a ROODY POO, CANDY ASS!"
"One brahma bull, two brahma bulls, three brahma bulls... you jabronis hit the jackpot! And then all of a sudden, you're jumping around like a bunch of idiots-- Undertaker, with his Mickey Mouse tattoos and his thirty-three pound head, jumping around screaming like a girl! (mimicks a high-pitched whiny scream)... Kane running around doing cartwheels, scaring everybody in the casino... (pretends to put an electronic voicebox to his throat and speaks in his retarded voice) "I won, I won, let's party!" And the biggest goof of them all, the Big Slow, sits there scaring all of the Rock's fans! (imitates the Big Show's in-ring yell) And then, the doors open and the Rock arrives..." -The Rock :
- This is "Y2J" Chris Jericho's debut night in the WWF. He interrupts an interview with The Rock.**
- Y2J does a good introductory promo speech, considering that this is his first night in the WWF.** This is what The Rock has to say about Y2J's speech.**
Y2J: "I told you, it's..." The Rock: (interrupts him) "It doesn't matter what your name is! The Rock says that you talk about your Y2J plan. Well, The Rock has a little plan of his own. He calls it the KY Jelly plan, which means that The Rock is going to take his size 13 boot, lube it up real good turn that sum-bitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy@$$! If ya smmmmmellllllllllll... what The Rock... is cookin'!"
"That's 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag!" -The Rock referring to Big Show "Unfortuantely, he has a disease called the lack of testicalitis!" -The Rock referring to Big Show
"I kicked Kane between the legs, and it felt like I was kicking a pillow!" -The Rock
"Why don't you take your damn sock, put it on your hand, feel what's between your legs and see what's there?" -The Rock to Mankind
"Wait, wait, wait! The Rock's got four donuts for you jabronis!" -The Rock when he got arrested on Raw January 29, 2001 (WWF RAW IS WAR):
"Kurt Angle, your gonna have to forgive The Rock for interrupting your homecoming. But The Rock couldn't help listening to what you were saying, but quite frankly The Rock came out here to correct you. Number one: to actually say that you had something to do with Mario Lamieux's return, to actually say you had something to do with Mario Lamieux's success here in Pittsburgh...let's see. How can The Rock put this nicely? Actually frankly speaking, it's the biggest bucket of penguin piss The Rock has ever seen. And secondly, you come out here and you call yourself rolemodel, hero, and champion. While all of those might be true you are forgetting to call yourself...one little thing. And thats the biggest roody-poo, bug eyed, milk-drinkin', suck ass, kiss ass, one hundred percent grade A candyass The Rock has ever seen! Kurt Angle, you show your footage of things you have said in the past. So The Rock went out...and found some footage of his own. Kurt Angle we all know you don't like pie, but do you like...pizza?" Kurt begins to answer... "Shut your mouth and roll the footage!" **Footage of an old pizza commercial with Kurt Angle in it is shown** "Kurt, what in the blue hell was that? But before you answer that, Kurt Angle earlier tonight you said 'It Doesn't Matter' who the four participants are in tonight's Fatal Four Way matchup. Did you say that?" Angle starts to answer... "It doesn't matter who you say it doesn't matter! You see Kurt Angle it does matter, it really matters because one of the participants tonight Kurt Angle, the winning participant...is The Rock. And once tonight...and once tonight The Rock wins that Fatal Four Way matchup, then you're going to go one on one with The Great One and The Rock is gonna whip that ass on Smackdown!! And once The Rock is finished whipping that ass you can come back to Pittsburgh as an ex-champion, as a ex-hero with your big fat mouth and all your glory and one big pizza and *kiss* Mamamia, stick it straight up your candyass! If ya smell....."
**Rock is interupted** MANKIND: "If the Undertaker and the Big Show can find the testicular fortitude to put their tag team titles on the line tonight, Mankind would like to become The People's Partner! Just think about it, Rock-- Mankind and the Rock together, with the millions (pause) and millions of the Rock's fans, and the dozens (pause) of Mankind's fans; together, we will stand side by side and lay the smackdown--" THE ROCK: "Whoa, whoa! The Rock says, he knows what your crazy ass will do. So tonight, the Rock says, one time, you will be The People's Partner-- but the Rock says this. Don't you ever, AND THE ROCK MEANS ever, steal the Rock's phrases again!"
ROCK: �If you smeeeeellll...�
ROCK: �Hey! What did the Rock just tell you?�
"The Rock says this-- Big Show, you come on down (starts moaning in mockery of the Big Show)-- you do all that. Undertaker, you come on down (rolls eyes up in his head) -- die, die, die; all that stupid crap over and over again!"
"Kane, you think you impress the Rock when your music hits, and all the lights go out? You've got fire coming out of the posts, fire shooting out of your ass..."
"Kane can talk! The Big Red Retard can finally speak!"
THE ROCK: "My name is Kane... and I am a roody-poo candy ass!" J.R.: "I don't think Kane would say that at all, King."
"You like champagne with little bubbles. 'You like bubbles? Well, bubble your ass out of here!" -- The Rock to Terri Runnels
THE ROCK: "The Rock says this, Michael Cole jabroni! How do you feel about the match?" MICHAEL COLE: "Well--" THE ROCK: "It doesn't MATTER how you feel!"
"Where are you, Triple H? Maybe you're in the women's bathroom! Well, you're not in here, but The Rock knows you pee sitting down!"
THE ROCK: "Triple H, you've got five seconds, AND THE ROCK MEANS five seconds, to come out here and face the Rock, or the Rock will go back there, and whip your monkey ass all over the Fleet Center!" LAWLER: "One thousand one...one thousand two..."
"Shawn Michaels, The Rock says this: you run your mouth, you little jabroni roody-poo! You run your mouth: (whines) Well, the sherriff's in town! The sherriff's back in town!"
"Friends? Uh-uh, absolutely not. The Rock is gonna layeth the smacketh down on ALL their candy asses! (turns to Mankind) And make no mistake about it; the Rock will take that goofy mask you got on, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!" (Mankind winces)
"Undertaker, The Rock wants you to come out, and The Rock will admire all your little Mickey Mouse tattoos. (pause for crowd chants) And then, Big Show, as you're bent over, Undertaker, the Rock says you take your thirty-three pound head, turn that sum-bitch sideways, and stick it straight up Big Show's ass!"
"And the Undertaker; you think you impress somebody? Well the Rock's-- get a shot of the Rock on the screen!" IMPORTANT NOTE: By the word, "screen," The Rock means Titan Tron.
MICHAEL COLE: "Socko!"
THE ROCK: "I'm gonna take that sock, turn it sideways, spit on it, and stick it straight up his candy ass!" MICHAEL COLE: "You should know, Rock; you've had it in you before."
THE ROCK: "Well, so has the Rock's boot been in you. So, shut your mouth."
"This was the chick who went ahead and massaged your little bitty pimply ass for an hour, but not with the oriental, herbal, ass-leaves, whatever the hell you were talking about, for this chick rubbed your ass with the People's poison ivy!" -- The Rock, to Billy Gunn "And right before your match with the Great One, you're gonna stand behind the curtain, and your music will start-- (sung) Well, I'm an asshole!" -- The Rock, to Billy Gunn
THE ROCK: "Or, the Rock figured he could walk down the People's ramp, just like this... surrounded by the millions (pause) of the Rock's fans, all chanting his name! (crowd chants) Find some jabroni to hold his glasses... come here, jabroni. Hold the Rock's glasses. Maybe embarrass him on national TV... how you doing? IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU'RE DOING!!"
LAWLER: "That was great!" -- The Rock and Lawler
THE ROCK: "If you smeeeell what the Rock is cooking!"
LAWLER: "Well, I smell something, but I still think it might be Rock's big cellulite ass!"
J.R.: "Oh, please."
LAWLER: "Did you see it?" (cameras switch backstage, where Mark Henry is warily eyeing a plate of health food before him)
LAWLER: "Speaking of cellulite..."
THE ROCK: "He's crying like a woman; he should be going after the women's title. Shut up, Michael Cole!" LAWLER: "Yeah, shut up, Michael Cole!"
MICHAEL COLE: "Welcome, Rock!"
THE ROCK: "Shut up; you don't need to welcome the Rock to anything." "Who is booking this crap? The Rock against Billy Gunn; The Rock against Gangrel. Next week, they'll be having the Rock laying the smackdown on The Brooklyn Brawler, for Christ's sake."
Big Show, last night on Sunday Night Heat, you did something you should never have done, and that was put your big, sweaty palms on the People's Champion."
THE ROCK: "They're chanting the Rock's name; shut up, Michael Cole, and listen!"
LAWLER: "You can't get Michael Cole to shut up, ever."
Rock and Kevin Kelly: "Rock and Taker unexpectedly became tag team champions? Unexpectedly? Let The Rock ask you a question, Kevin Kelly. Was The Rock in the match?"
"Did The Rock lay the smackdown?"
Are you a man with no testicles?"
"Yes, you don't have testicles?
No, you don't have testicles? Oh, shut your mouth!
Christmas Edition of RAW IS WAR: "Afraid? Afraid? Kevin Kelly you actually stand there and ask The Rock is he afraid of taking the last ride from the Undertaker. Well let The Rock remind you of a couple of things. You see The Rock has already taken the last ride from Undertaker and considering how The Rock felt after taking the last ride, The Rock will just assume as to avoid the last ride all together. And even though The Rock respects the Undertaker, even though The Rock can see right past Vince McMahon's little games he's trying to play. Despite all that, the fact still remains that The Rock is afraid of NO ONE! But you see The Rock doesn't want to talk about what he is afraid of, no. The Rock wants to talk about what makes him happy. Seeing as this is Christmas.... and seeing as this is Christmas..it reminds The Rock of his very favorite Christmas story enitled, 'Rocky, The People's Reindeer'. You see Rocky, the reindeer was very large and very tall, and unlike Kevin Kelly he actually had a set of balls. All the other jabroni reindeer used to be so jealous and look at him in vain because they couldn't stand the fact that all the people would be chanting his name........Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa was drunk and full of gas. So Rocky took his big bag of toys and shoved them straight up Santa's candyass! You see Undertaker, considering this is Christmas and The Rock has more thing to say....'You better...not laugh, better not cry, better not pout Rock's tellin' you why. Brahma Bull is coming to town.' Undertaker...never ever forget that your yard will always be on the People's planet. Merry Christmas Undertaker! Merry Christmas!"
"And just like your wife, Stephanie, is a bargain basement bitch!" -The Rock, to Triple H
"I'm gonna stick your head so far up your ass your gonna have to cut holes in your nipples to see!" - The Rock
(To The Tune Of Happy Birthday) "Happy Birthday To Steph, You're a Hoe with Big Breasts, so take the Night off from Hooking... If ya Smell what The Rock's cooking!"
"The Rock says, they didn't keep you (Triple H) at the bottom of the barrel just because you wanted to say goodbye to your roody poo friends in Madison Square Garden, no. The Rock says, they kept you at the bottom of the barrel because you absolutely suck."
"God, this is Billy. I just won the King of the Ring, but everyone still hates me because I absolutely suck!" -The Rock
"Kurt Angle, you think you're really special because you've cashed in on the services of one Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, a two dollar no, a fifty cent no, buy two get one free does any one have change for a nickel skank ass slut?" -The Rock
Rock: The great one says you can kiss his ass. Mankind: Hey, Rock. I gave that up for lent.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Quit rubbin' yourself!" - The Rock to Goldust (King of the Ring, 6/23/02)
"The Rock thinks you can suck on a monkey's nipple." (Waits. Pushes Cole away.) What are you waiting for? Go find a monkey. -Rock
The Rock to Triple H: "You're boring and you suck." "I'm gonna stick your head so far up your ass your gonna have to cut holes in your nipples to see!" - The Rock
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Please let them finish calling you an asshole. - The Rock referring to the crowd calling Kurt Angle an asshole
"For some particular reason, your breath smells like strudle" - Rock to Austin
If ya smelllll-look at the tongue, look at the tongue!!-what The Rock is...cookin. If ya smell-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laooowwww! What the Rock...is...cookin!
If ya smelllll what The Rock is...(crowd finishes sentence, Rock gets pissed)...Hey! This ain't sing along with The Rock, YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!! The Rock finishes and The Rock only! If ya smell what the Rock is cookin'
It doesn't matter what your name is! The Rock says know your damn role. The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth. Just bring it.
Who in the blue hell are you? The Rock is going to lay the smackdown on your candy ass.
The Rock is going to take his (object), shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass.
Your roody poo, candy ass!
And I shall proceedeth to layeth the smacketh down...
It doesn't matter the odds, 2 on 1, 3 on 1, 5 on 1, call 911.
Know your role jabroni.
The Rock is fixing to walk down the people's ramp, enter the people's ring, and kick your candy ass.
The Rock would wipe a monkey's ass with what you think.
Stone Cold is the biggest piece of Texas trailer park trash walking God's green earth.
Finally the Rock has come back home. (When in Florida, as The Rock is listed as being from Miami, Florida)
You've agreed to the ass kicking of a lifetime! Courtesty, the real hardcore legend, Mick Foley. And, the jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, got a gift for you just like Santa, an ass kicking at WrestleMania! Just like here in Atlanta... If ya smell-la-la-la-la, what The Rock, is cooking!
(To Evolution) Do you want a taste of the people's strudel. The Rock will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel! In front of the millions... and millions ... of Rock fans. Eaasyy big fella....easssyyyy! *while grabbing leg*
Finally the Rock has come back to (name of city)
What in the blue hell are you doing you sick freak?!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!! *while interrupting another wrestler*
- Rock: Finally, The Rock has come back to New Jersey! Just as sure as for the very 1st time, Kevin Kelly, the rock stepped right is this Arena and called you an ugly hermaphrodite, is as sure as this Sunday night at Armageddon, The Rock will be in hell, in a cell. This is gonna be the most brutal match The Rock has ever been in. The dangerous-est match The Rock has ever been in. The Hell-in-a-cell. And it doesn't matter Kevin Kelly what you call it. Whether it's called a Hell-in-a-cell, or rage-in-the-cage, painus-in-your-anus, the only thing that matters is that The Rock is going in this sunday night to do exactly what he does best. And thats layeth the smackdown and get back The Rocks WWF Title. And the fact of the matter is this, is that The Rock knows, this Sunday night he's got his work cut out for him. The Rock knows he's got 5 other guys he's gotta compete with, and even it The Rock's gotta beat Kurt Angle, which means - - (Mocking Kurt Angle) I'mm gonna drink a big glass of milk! Have some chocolate cookies, and maybe have 3 viagra! (Normal Voice) Or maybe The Rock's gotta face Rikishi, beat Rikishi! (Imitating Rikishi) I did it for the rock. I did it for the people. I did it for - - (Normal Voice) Oh, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU THONG-WEARIN' FATTY! Or maybe, The Rock's gotta beat the Undertaker, the American Bad-Ass. Beat him so bad that one more time he'll rise up - - (imitating undertaker) Rest... In... Peace......... ("Fainting" but rising, and speaking in his normal voice) or maybe The Rock's gotta beat Triple-H himself - - (Imitating HHH) Which means-ah... He's gotta beat The Game-ah... In the middle of the Ring-ah... And he has a 2-dollar s*** for a wife-ah...... (Normal Voice) Or maybe The Rock, has gotta to beat - - (Wearing Stone-Cold Steve Austin's hat, and speaking with his southern accent) Stone Cold Steve Austin, which means, I gotta get in, I gotta get in my Pick-up truck, drink some Steve-Weiser, listen to some Backstreet Boys... (silence) ... and That's the bottom Line, 'cuz the Great One said so! (Normal Voice) And one more thing, this Sunday night at Armageddon, The Rock's gotta do all he can to win the WWF Title, IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEELL......... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!
- The Rock says...
- Because the Rock has spoken.
- Know your role and shut your mouth!
- Finally, The Rock has come back to (name of town)!
- Layeth the smacketh down.
- It doesn't matter what you think/who you are/what your name is!
- This ain't 'Sing Along With The Rock'!
- You think you impress the Rock?
- Who is this roody-poo?
- Who in the blue hell are you?
- The Rock is the most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment!
- For the millions... and millions of The Rock's fans...
- Just bring it!
- I'm gonna take this (object), shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!
- Do you like pie?
- The Rock's gonna take your monkey ass down to the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard, turn right on Jabroni Drive...AND CHECK YOUR CANDY-ASS INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL!
- The Rock is going to lay the smack down all over your candy ass!
- This is The Rock's show! This is SmackDown!
- Roody-poo candy ass
- You wanna go one on one with the Great One?
- How's your lips... 'cause they're gonna get slapped off your face!
- Shut your damn mouth.
- Know your role, Jabroni. Know your role.
- Do you smell it, Jabroni?
- The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, I got a gift for you from Santa, an ass-whooping at WrestleMania like here in Atlanta!
- You are three seconds away, and The Rock means the seconds away, from The Rock to lay the smack down on your candy ass!
- You Sick Freak!
- I'm gonna stick your head so far up your ass your gonna have to cut holes in your nipples to see!
- The Rock says, they didn't keep you at the bottom of the barrel just because you wanted to say goodbye to your roody poo friends in Madison Square Garden, no. The Rock says, they kept you at the bottom of the barrel because you absolutely suck.
- Refering to Triple H
- (Addressing Billy Gunn) The night you won King of the Ring, you got down on your kness, and you said a prayer and it sounded like this: (whiny voice as Billy Gunn) "Oh dear God, you see, my name's Billy, and I just won King of the Ring. But there's one problem. Everybody still thinks (in more strident tones)THAT I ABSOLUTELY SUCK!" And then Billy, the clouds parted, the Heavens opened, and God Himself spoke to you and said this: "BOB," "But my name's Billy." "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! BOB, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT; YOU DO SUCK!"
- Take a little walk down Know You Role Boulevard, hang that right on Jabroni Drive, and then proceed to check your Aunt Jemima no-pancake-havin' ass di-rectly into the Smackdown Hotel!
- Kurt Angle, you think you're really special because you've cashed in on the services of one Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, a two dollar no, a fifty cent no, buy two get one free does any one have change for a nickel skank ass slut?
- Undertaker, you think your Mickey Mouse tattoos impress the Rock?
- Lillian Garcia, are you getting wet...(crowd howls) with perspiration at standing this close to The Rock?
- Promo interview with Lillian Garcia in SmackDown
- " We who are truly brave will never live in fear, and to those who try to put the fear in us... JUST BRING IT!"*
Smackdown HotelThe Rock's version of Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel".
Well, since Rock's baby left him
Well he found a new place to dwell
Well it's down at the end of Jabroni Drive
At Smackdown Hotel Mamadadu...
Rock feels so lonely, baby
Rock feels so lonely
Rock feels so lonely he could cry
JabroniIn an interview, The Rock revealed the meaning of his catchphrase : Jabroni
Q:What exactly is a jabroni?
The Rock: Jabroni can be used in different contexts. It can be slang for a friend by saying, " That's my boy, that's my jabroni over there." You can also say, "That guy's a jabroni," meaning that he's a nobody, a peon. It is a derogatory term. I think it has Latin origins. But you can call anyone a jabroni, it's one of those slang words you can never get in trouble for. And how i want finish this interview off with now can you smell what The Rock is cooking
First and second time as a HeelI�ve got 3 words for you people� Die Rocky die! That�s the gratitude I get from you pieces of crap? "Die Rocky, die!" The Rock will never forget that and he's gonna make sure that you don't forget it either. We are here tonight to say goodbye to the biggest piece of monkey-crap that ever graced God's green Earth(refering to Stone Cold Steve Austin)! (This was when the Rock thought he got rid of Austin after he threw him over the bridge and landed in the water to drown. However Austin came back and detroyed The Rock's car.) You drive that beer truck back to Know Your Role Boulevard! (To Austin) It doesn't matter what you think! Go get the Rock a soda! (To an interviewer) Now back to you honey. The Rock sees you looking at him with those bedroom eyes. Chyna, that warm, fuzzy feeling you got in your stomach, don't worry about it honey, it'll go away, it's natural. The Rock wants you to realize something... He knows that you're a frustrated woman. The Rock also knows that you're a very tense woman each and every time you get around the Rock. Hell, he doesn't blame you for one single solitary second. So the Rock's come to one conclusion Chyna, and that conclusion is this: Chyna, you just need to get some. And Chyna, honey, if you're lucky, about 1:30, 2:00 in the morning later on tonight, the Rock is just the man to give it to ya if you smell what the Rock is cook - *Chyna decides she's heard enough and lunges for the Rock but is restrained by the Nation.* I'll tell you what Chyna.. Put her down on her knees where she belongs! I'll tell you what, you look pretty damn good on your knees Chyna. It almost looks like a natural position. Chyna, it's been a long time coming. The Rock wants you to go ahead and look at him. Look at him with those hungry eyes that you have for the Rock. Chyna, *He grabs her by her chin and tilts her face up to look at him* this has been coming for a long time and the Rock is just the man to give it to ya, so what he wants you to do is pucker up baby, shut your eyes, and enjoy the magic of the Rock. *He leans in towards Chyna then hesitates* Then again, there ain't no way, and Chyna, the Rock means no way he would ever kiss a piece of trash like you! However, Mark Henry, know your role, pucker your damn lips, and give that piece of trash the thrill of her life! *Mark Henry wags his tongue and Chyna tries desperately to escape from the rest of the Nation's grasp. He gets on his knees to kiss Chyna... then Shawn Michaels runs in the ring with a steel chair and all of the Nation except Mark Henry scatters. Shawn Michaels hits Mark Henry with the chair and saves Chyna. Shawn Michaels then hands the chair to Chyna, gets out of the ring and dances on top of the announce table.*
Episode of RAW is WAR (August 24, 1998)
Latest heel turn
- Well on one side we have the great one, the people's champ, the most electricfying guy in sports entertainment and on the other side we have... Hulk Hogan. (Saying Hogan's name like he doesn't care which made him turn heel once again.) You Ain't nothing!
- Finally the Rock has come back to... (Fans booing) Finally the Rock has come back to.. (More Fans booing) Finally the Rock has come back to... (Still more fans booing) Oh who gives a crap!
- "Great to see you Hogan. I see that you were in a 1-800-COLLECT commercial with Terry Bradshaw and a muppet (ALF)!"
- Well on one side we have the great one, the people's champ, the most electricfying guy in sports entertainment and on the other side we have... Stone Cold Steve Austin. (Saying Austin's name like he doesn't care.)
- "Who in the green hell are you?! Wait I know exactly who you are! Green costume, green mask, "H" on your chest... You're the hamburgular! Go get the Rock a cheese burger, no ketchup! (To the Hurricane)
- (after The Hurricane boasted to The Rock that he can beat the Scorpion King) "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" That was a special effect for the movie! (on Brendan Fraser beating the Scorpion King) The Rock has to put on some soul! Some soul!
- (When he gets ready to perform is music) Toronto! Toronto! Hurray, Hurray , Toronto! That's where we live Hurray! Shut up!
- Goldberg! Just bring it, bitch!
WrestleMania XXLillian Garcia: Mick, you must be extremely emotional tonight, because it's your first match in four years, so what is going through your mind right now.
Mick Foley: Lillian, it's more than just my first match in four years. It's Wrestlemania, it's Madison Square Garden, it's the biggest night in the history of our sport. Fans have flocked from around the world, and so you asked if I am overcome with emotion. Yeah, I just hope that my hatred for Evolution doesn't overcome me and get in the way of the plans that The Rock and I have made.
The Rock: Woa! Woa! Woa! Woa! Mick Foley! Mick Foley, you're talkin' about the emotion, you gotta let the emotion go, let it go, 'cause Mick Foley, The Rock hasn't said this in a while but, finally The Rock has come back to New York City. That's what I'm talkin' about Mick and The Rock says this, Finally Mick Foley has come home. Mick, woah Lillian [was looking at The Rocks crotch area] no no no what are you doin'? Don't look at the people's package, Lillian. No, the buffet is closed. You see Mick, it's your night, its your night. I know it, Lillian knows it, hell, the camera crew knows it. Let The Rock show you, come around this corner... [shows Rosey and Hurricane talking and Hurricane hands Rosey a hamburger and Rosey hides it behind his back] Look what we got here: The Hamburgerler and Grimace, they know it, they know it, put the hamburger away! Try the Chicken McNugget ya fat son of a bitch. Hey look at this, we got two legends: the Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Don Muraco! They know it. Follow The Rock, you see Mick Foley, you see, besides all else the people know it [listens to the people], ah no no no The Rock said we're live New York City the people know it. [listens a the screaming fans and looks around] If its not good enough to hear the people we get to see the people. Follow The Rock [opens up a double door and camera zooms out at the fans] there's a sum, there's a sum of a million, come right back, you come right back here [camera comes back to The Rock and Mick Foley, slowly zooming back to them] you see Mick Foley, this is our night, it's our night, let's go out there and electrify as only you and The Rock can, let's go out there, slap the lips off them Evolution sons a bitches, woop there candy asses. If ya smellllll what The Rock!
Mick Foley: And Sock!
The Rock: Is Cookin!!
- Try the chicken nuggets, you fat sumbitch! (to Rosey)
Return To RAW(Looking at L.A. Times) Huh let's see... Battle Of The Billionaires... Trump versus McMahon... Hair versus Hair... Who's gonna win? Well finally there is someone who knows the truth... because FINALLY (takes down newspaper from face and waits until crowd stops cheering) The Rock has come back to Monday Night RAW! Yes,that's right "The Great One", "The People's Champ" back on Monday Night RAW. You ask the question who is gonna get their head shaved at WrestleMania? Well the answer is simple. Vince McMahon. You see no offense, Vince, we've been through a lot together a whole hell of a lot together. But there is no way that you and Umaga are going to beat Donald Trump and Bobby Lashley! Let me ask you a question. Do you even know what 'Umaga' means in Samoan? You see, I'm half black and half Samoan. I know what it means. 'Umaga' in Samoan means...'Shriveled Up Monkey Penis'. I know I know. I'm not joking it's funny and it's not very very funny. I know, no it's not a joke. That, 'Shriveled Up Monkey Penis' is completely, scientifically, accurate. You should look it up. How are you, Vince McMahon, gonna beat Trump with a 'Shriveled Up Monkey Penis'? You can't! It's not going to happen. Which is why you will get your head shaved bald at WrestleMania, Vince. That is a gurann-damn-tee. Courtesy of the "Jabroni beating", ah-la-la-la "pie eating", "death defying", "electrifying", can star in a movie, catch a pass, still have the ability to layeth the smacketh down on your candy ass! If ya SMELLLLLLLLALALALALALALAOW what The Rock (crowd says "is cooking")(Rock turns around, puts glasses down, pops up the People's Eyebrow, and puts glasses back on)is cooking.
"The Rock calls out John Cena, his wannabe rap music hits; he saunters down that ramp in his bright rainbow shirts, coming out here looking like a homeless Power Ranger!" (Promo between The Rock and John Cena, a week before Wrestlemania XXVII with The Rock as the Host of Wrestlemania)
--Episode of RAW (28 March 2011)