MicBandits vs Canterbury Boyz

First off, I'd like to greet a belated congratulations to MicBandits especially Zed and Khaos for the splendid music video. Wish you the best in all of your future endeavours and hopefully you'll trailblaze now that you guys are legit and contracted with Kartel Records.

On the other hand, wassup Canterbury boys! I see you guys have taken the jokes and humor to an all new level with spoofing the music video. It's nice to see some form of alternate entertainment without going personal about it.

That's my short entry for the day. Will be back if I have something to dump from the back of my mind.



MICBANDITS - CANTIK RUPAMU





CANTERBURY BOYZ - BIDA RUPAMU




P.S. Liga Bumiputera have won the Most Disciplined Team award at the 2009 LBC Cup. Will upload the photo once I have possession of it.